Opening a trading account with easyMarkets is quite easy. The process is instant, and you can start trading on the same day.
Opportunities to earn income through forex trading are indeed quite promising in today's era. Moreover, there are currently numerous forex brokers circulating on the timeline, all competing to offer their version of the best trading services.
However, sometimes the process of opening an account with a broker can be quite complex and time-consuming. This can be discouraging. The good news is, easyMarkets offers a quick and instant account opening process.
It doesn't take days because you can open an easyMarkets trading account in just one hour. The verification process is also straightforward. Below, we will explain the complete step-by-step process, but before that, let's take a quick review of the broker who is the official partner of Real Madrid.
Quick Introduction to easyMarkets
easyMarkets is a global forex broker that has been in operation since 2001 under the name easy-forex, which was later rebranded as easyMarkets in 2016.
This broker has headquarters in Cyprus, Australia, Seychelles, and the British Virgin Islands. It holds major regulations, including CySEC, ASIC, FSA Seychelles, and FSC BVI.
Over time, easyMarkets has expanded its services to not only offer forex but also indices, options, metals, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. It has also improved the quality of its trading tools and trading platform for user-friendliness.
What sets this broker apart are the unique features that you can only find on easyMarkets. Some of them include:
- Deal Cancellation: With this feature, traders have the option to cancel losing trades, preventing their execution. However, it's important to note that easyMarkets charges a substantial fee for each trade cancellation.
- Freeze Rate: The Freeze Rate tool allows users to temporarily lock in the displayed price for a few seconds, theoretically to facilitate trade entry. In practice, this offering is similar to one-click and automated trading, as provided in the MT4 trading platform.
- easyTrade: While the easyTrade tool is a valuable addition for enhancing risk management, it's important to mention that it's only available for a limited selection of 20 assets.
Since 2001, easyMarkets have been writing their stories in financial markets. Simple, Honest, and Transparent, become three values that are carried on easyMarkets. The company has tried to make the process of trading as simple as possible.
They rebranded from easy-forex to easyMarkets in 2016. Over the years, easyMarkets expanded their CFD offerings to include global indices, options, metals, forex, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The company is licensed by CySEC and ASIC.
Another privilege when trading in easyMarkets is its own platform. easyMarkets platform is simple and versatile. Based on reviews from traders, it's friendly to new clients and hosts a lot of features for experienced traders. Clients also receive free guaranteed stop loss, no slippage, fixed spreads, and no funding or withdrawal fees from easyMarkets.
There are three uniques features in the platform. Firstly, dealCancellation gives traders the ability to "undo" their trade. easyMarkets is the only broker that offers a way to close trade before it reaches 60 minutes duration only with a small fee.
Furthermore, traders can enjoy the Inside Viewer. This tool gives traders a deeper understanding of market sentiment by showing them percentage of buying and selling executed in the platform. The third unique feature is Freeze Rate. traders can pause a rate and place their trade at the "frozen" rate using this tool.
easyMarkets also includes financial calendar, market news, trading charts, and trading signals as the platform's perks. They also offer the technology on the mobile interface via iOS and Android devices. Traders can access markets anywhere and at any time.
MetaTrader 4 is also provided by easyMarkets. When using this popular trading platform, traders will get negative balance protection and fixed spreads. Besides that, Vanilla Options is available in this broker.
Because of those innovations, easyMarkets is an award-winning broker, receiving Forex Broker 2019 by The Forex Expo-Dubai, Most Innovative Broker 2018 by World Finance Markets Awards, Best APAC Region Broker 2018 by ADVFN International Financial Awards, Most Transparent Broker 2017 by Forex-Awards, Best Forex Service Provider 2017 by FXWord China, and many more over the years.
Moreover, easyMarkets offers three account types, such as VIP Accounts, Premium Accounts, and Standard Accounts. All of them can be accessed by the Web/App and MT4 platform. easyMarkets provide maximum leverage at 1:200 when using easyMarkets Web/App platform, and maximum leverage of 1:400 when using MT4.
Fixed spreads start from 1.0 pips in forex trading. Traders can become easyMarkets VIP clients with some benefits, such as trading via telephone, access to the tightest fixed spreads, personal analyst, and real-time market updates via SMS.
Traders do not need to pay additional fees whethere it is for commission, account fees, or deposit withdrawal. Account currencies are available in 18 options including EUR, CAD, CZK, JPY, NZD, USD, SGD, and many more. The company offers multiple ways to deposit and withdraw funds, some of them are credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and a ion of eWallets like Neteller, Skrill, and Fasapay.
For any questions or assistance, traders can contact the company directly at one of their local offices or at their headquarters in the Marshall Islands. Besides, traders can chat with their customer service by email, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, and Live Chat.
Based on the review above, easyMarkets provides easy-to-use platforms with some unique tools and it can be accessed by traders anytime and anywhere. Besides, traders do not need to pay extra fees for trading commission and deposit/withdrawal fees. Traders who register in easyMarkets can enjoy low spreads in EUR/USD pairs from 0.9 in the MT4 platform.
What You Need to Prepare
Before proceeding with the steps, it's a good idea to prepare some important documents that you'll need during the registration process with easyMarkets. Here are the documents you should have ready:
- Proof of identity
- National ID
- Driver's license
You can choose one of these to upload later, and both the front and back of the document should be uploaded.
- Residence permit (if you are a foreign resident living outside your home country)
- Proof of residence (you will be contacted via email if this is needed)
- Credit/debit card statement
- Client acknowledgment statement
- Handwritten risk warning statement
- Limited power of attorney
You'll need to upload soft copies or scans of these documents during the verification process later on. So, make sure to have them ready on your computer or phone for easy uploading.
Steps to Register on easyMarkets
Opening an account on easyMarkets is not difficult at all. You can register through the website or the mobile app. The guide below is for website registration, but don't worry, as it won't be significantly different from registering through the mobile app.
- Go to the easyMarkets website. Click either the "Sign Up" or "Start Trading Today" button; it doesn't matter which one you choose.
- Enter your email address, and phone number, then create your account's password. Once done, click "Sign Up".
- Input your country of residence and then click "I Confirm".
- Congratulations, your account has been successfully opened. You will also receive an email notification from easyMarkets confirming that the new account setup is complete.
- Next, you need to verify your account. Without verification, you won't be able to fund your account or use it for trading. You also won't be able to withdraw any funds until your account is complete.
- You can check the progress of your account's completeness in the "Complete Your Profile" section at the top left of the screen. It will display the percentage and status of your new account.
- To start completing your account, move your cursor to the right of the "Menu" section with the three-line icon. Click there and select "My Profile".
- Complete the "Profile" section, which includes your date of birth, and registered address (city, address, and postal code).
- Once finished, check the box below stating, "I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true..." Then, click the Continue button. If a "Success" pop-up appears, you can proceed to the next step.
- Move to the "Upload Documents" section, where you'll need to input various information. In the account details section, provide your country, nationality, and account currency. If the column has turned green, you can fill in the next column.
- In the financial profile section, input your employment status, occupation, annual income, and answer the questions "Are you a US citizen..." and "Are you a politically...".
- In the knowledge & experience section, input your trading experience in the nature of investment & OTC experience. If you have no experience at all, select "None of the above." After all the columns turn green, then you can click "Submit".
- Next, you'll need to upload several documents mentioned before for verification.
- Once this is done, the easyMarkets team will contact you for a short interview. This process won't take long.
- After that, you can proceed to deposit into your new account. Click on the "My Funds" menu, and select from the available options, which include Visa, Cryptocurrency, AstroPay, Neteller, Perfect Money, and bank wire.
Once the deposit is successful, you can start your first transactions on easyMarkets. How's that? The process is as easy as its name, isn't it?
Overall, the account opening process with easyMarkets is quite simple, making it beginner-friendly.
There are no difficult steps, so it doesn't take long to complete the account setup. You can also quickly make your initial deposit and start trading on the same day.
easyMarkets' services are currently quite extensive. However, it's advisable to check the broker's availability in your region first.
easyMarkets was founded back in 2001 when the only way to trade was through a physical trading room. Since then, the broker's purpose is to give market access to anyone who wants it. They ended up fundamentally changing the online trading industry in several aspects with their "simply honest" basic philosophy and business model.