Broker Finder: Follow the Steps to Pick Your Ideal Broker
Are you looking for the best broker for your needs? To make it simple, this page will help you find the most ideal broker based on your preference. The only thing you need to do is answer the questions, go with the flow, and voila! The brokers you dream of will be shown.
A-book broker is where orders go directly to the market, while B-book is where orders remain in the company.
A-book companies usually get profits from the spreads and commissions, whereas B-book companies get profits from a financial outcome (everything that a trader lost, the company gained, and vice versa).
Continue Reading at Exposing Forex Broker Secrets
Because, prizes obtained from a trading contest usually are easier to withdraw, so it's more reliable than other bonuses.
Continue Reading at How to Successfully Use a Forex Broker Bonus
We have compiled 10 best-performing forex brokers that are suitable for swing traders in South Africa.
- IC Markets: IC Markets is particularly suitable for traders who value easy trading execution and low trading costs.
- Exness: The broker is regulated by several trusted authorities such as the FSCA, FCA, and CySEC.
- Khwezi Trade: Khwezi Trade supports Rand-based forex and CFD trading with a wide range of trading instruments.
- FXTM: The broker supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 as trading platforms, both of which can be accessed from various devices such as PC, laptops, tablets, and/or mobile phones.
- FBS: Traders can open a trading account with only $1 and there is no inactivity fee.
- AvaTrade: When it comes to trading fees, AvaTrade offers a fixed spread of 0.9 pips per trade.
- FxPro: The broker also provides customer service that responds quickly and is able to provide relevant answers in multiple languages.
- FP Markets: One of the greatest advantages of this broker is that it uses true ECN bridges and advanced technology.
- Pepperstone: Pepperstone is often considered to be the best broker in Australia that's suitable for almost any kind of trader including swing traders.
- HF Markets: Conveniently, HF Markets offers a ZAR trading account for South African traders as well as USD and EUR accounts.
Continue Reading at 10 Brokers for Swing Trading in South Africa
None at all. All welcome bonuses from the 5 brokers cannot be withdrawn immediately but must be used for trading first. It is the profits earned that can be withdrawn.
Continue Reading at USD30 Welcome Bonuses by Forex Brokers in 2023
- How do I find my broker?
Choose your ideal answer from each question. Since we have designed the questions as the guides to filter the brokers based on minimum deposit, allowed countries, trading instruments, etc, you will find recommended broker(s) for you at the end of the question.
- Which broker is best for beginners?
Beginner-friendly brokers typically have low minimum deposits, low spreads, special features for trading education, and reliable customer support. By using the Broker Finder, you can at least find the best brokers for beginners by their minimum deposits and the availability of free education feature.
- How do you know if a broker is legit?
A legit broker has an official address and is registered under certain regulatory bodies. In this Broker Finder, you can see the options of legit brokers by checking the "Yes" box when asked about the regulatory license, then choose which license that you prefer.