Did you know that you only need a few minutes to sign up and open and account in BDSwiss? Here's the full tutorial to get you started.
Once you are ready to begin your trading journey, you will need to sign up with a broker and open a trading account. There are many excellent brokers out there, but today we'll be focusing on BDSwiss. If you aren't familiar with the broker, BDSwiss is fully regulated and has been established since 2012. It offers a wide array of forex and CFD trading services along with other features like market news, learning courses, and more.
BDSwiss sign up process is relatively quick and simple. You'll need to access the website and provide some identifying information like your full name and email. You may be required to upload some additional documents like driving license and national ID to enjoy certain privileges. But apart from that, you're good to go! Let's learn the full tutorial below.
Signing Up with BDSwiss: A Step-by-step Tutorial
BDSWISS open account is available via the broker's website or mobile app. In this article, we're using the website on desktop version, but don't worry, the process is mostly similar on any device.
- Open BDSwiss' official website and click "Sign Up" on the top right corner.
- Carefully fill the required fields with your name, country of residence, date of birth, and email. Use a strong and secure password for your account.
- Next, pick a regulator that is relevant in your region. You also need to accept BDSwiss terms and conditions and confirm that you are 18 years of age. To move to the next page, press "Submit".
- On your dashboard, you will see the overview of your accounts. You can proceed to practice trading using a demo account or go ahead and invest in real money using a live account.
- If you want to add a new BDSwiss trading account, you can simply hit "Add New Account".
- Specify the account type that you'd like to open.
- Select the base currency that you'd like to use in BDSwiss from the available options.
- Create a password to log in to your BDSwiss account.
- The new account will appear immediately on your dashboard. In BDSwiss, you are allowed to open up to 5 trading accounts, 3 Classic, 1 VIP, and 1 Zero Spread.
Tips on How to Choose BDSwiss Account Type
BDSwiss offers multiple account types with various trading conditions to match all trader needs and styles. If you simply want to try trading in real markets and don't necessarily want to invest in large amounts, Cent Account is the way to go. This type allows you to trade in Cents so you can enjoy a significantly lower risk percentage than normal. However, this account is only available in certain regions.
The Classic Account is suitable for any BDSwiss trader. It offers no less than 250 instruments across various asset classes namely forex, stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. Enjoy no commission trading with average spreads starting from 1.3 pips and dynamic leverage of up to 1:2000. Although there are some restrictions on the trading tools, you can still benefit from various educational materials and live webinars as well as a low minimum deposit of $10.
If you are looking to trade in a professional framework, choose the VIP Account. This account offers access to a set of VIP tools, educational content, and VPS service. In addition, you will get your very own personal manager and unlimited access to real-time trading alerts.
Lastly, the Zero Spread Account offers easy trading with spreads starting from 0 pips. In addition to the basic features that are offered in all BDSwiss broker account types, this account offers extremely low spreads with a commission of only $6 per round lot.
Whatever accoun type that you choose, remember to always verify it first so you can access the broker's full feature.
BDSwiss is a one of the top brokers established in 2012 that has served no less than one million clients from 180+ countries. It offers various trading services, starting from diverse tradable instruments, trading tools, account types, and educational contents. Not only that the broker also offers fast account opening and reliable 24/5 customer support for all clients.