Superforex is a regulated broker that offers various trading accounts for any type of traders. Here's how to open a live trading account and become a client.
Forex trading sounds like an exciting financial opportunity unlike any other. The idea of being able to trade leveraged money to earn even higher profits is certainly attractive, but most traders will soon realize that such success is never instant. The good news is that opening a trading account is really easy these days. In SuperForex, the whole process is done online and you can use the newly-made account to trade straight away.
For those who are unfamiliar with the company, SuperForex is a reliable forex broker regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) of Belize. Aside from forex, the company also offers a number of other tradable assets including stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies, and indices.
If you are interested to become a SuperForex client, you've come to the right place. We'll uncover everything you need to know about how to open a trading account in SuperForex, along with all the requirements and which account type is best for you.
Steps to Register with SuperForex
1. Head over to SuperForex's official website and click "Open Account" at the top menu bar.
2. Read the Public Offer Agreement and tick the agreement box. Click the "Open Account" button to proceed to begin the registration process.
3. Fill out the Client Registration Form by providing your personal information, such as user type, full name, date of birth, country of residence, address, and mobile phone number. Don't forget to create a strong password for your account as well. Afterward, Click "Next".
4. Review your personal information and make sure that everything is correct before submitting. Click "Next".
5. Choose the type of your account, the desired leverage, and the account currency. You can also opt for an Islamic swap-free account. Enter an affiliate code if you have one, then click "Open Account" to continue.
6. Review your account details. Click "Open Account" to complete the process.
7. You'll see a pop-up message filled with all of your account credentials, including your Superforex account number, password, account type, pin code for withdrawal, authorization code, etc.
Keep in mind that some of this information is confidential and may not be shared with any other person, so make sure to keep them in a safe place. Once you're ready, click "Continue".
8. You'll also receive an email from SuperForex containing your login credentials as well as a brief guide on how to start your trading journey.
9. Now go back to the broker's website and log in to the Client's Cabinet using your Account Number and Password. The Client's Cabinet is where you can find all information regarding your account and manage them.
This area is also where you can participate in various contests or bonus programs and monitor your funding activities.
Once you created a live trading account, the only things left to do are make a deposit and install a trading platform to trade on. In SuperForex, you can transfer your funds through many ways, such as bank transfer, credit/debit card, and e-wallet payments. All deposits are free of charge.
As for the trading platform, SuperForex offers the highly popular MT4 platform which you can download for free. The software is compatible with almost any device, including Windows PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Which Account Type Should You Choose?
Like any other broker, SuperForex offers a wide variety of account types for its clients and each comes with different terms and benefits. If it's your first time trading with the company, you may wonder which account type is the most suitable for you.
In SuperForex, there are no less than 10 trading account types that you can choose. These accounts are divided into two broad categories, namely STP and ECN accounts.
To begin with, STP accounts are suitable for any type of trader, from beginners to professionals. There are six STP accounts that you can choose, namely STP Standard, STP Swap-free, STP Micro Cent, STP No Spread, Profi STP, and STP Crypto.
Meanwhile, ECN accounts offer the chance to take advantage of a deep liquidity pool where you can easily execute orders and generate profit. Due to its advanced technology and features, this type is more suitable for professional trading. In SuperForex, there are 5 ECN accounts to choose from, namely ECN Standard, ECN Standard Mini, ECN Swap-free, ECN Swap-free Mini, and ECN Crypto.
If you're a complete beginner, SuperForex Micro account is probably the most appropriate choice because they offer a low minimum deposit of only $1, fixed spreads, leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000, and plenty of bonus promotion deals. Thus, you can trade with a very small deposit and minimize your trading risks.
On the other hand, if you're an expert trader looking for big trading opportunities, we suggest you open the STP/ECN Standard account. You can trade with a larger lot size and make bigger profits as well. You can execute orders really fast, especially for when you use Expert Advisors (EAs).
Another option for expert traders is the Profi STP account which allows you to trade with a maximum leverage of 1:3000. With such leverage amount, you'll have more control over your trades and generate much higher profits too.
SuperForex is a broker that operates on a global scale and is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). Since 2013, they have been providing high-quality services encompassing trading and investment through mobile platforms, a wide range of deposit methods, educational features, Forex Copy, bonuses and contests, economic news and analysis, as well as a variety of account options.