Protect your deposit funds with the SuperForex Deposit Protection program. Your funds are safe and secure, and you can trade to your heart's content without worrying about losing your capital.
One of the main considerations when choosing a broker is the security aspect. In general, the more secure a broker's system is for client funds, the better it is; as has been done by SuperForex with its deposit protection program.
In short, the Superforex Deposit Protection Program is a special feature that allows traders to insure their deposits before opening a trade and recover the entire amount as a bonus if the trader loses trades. All traders with an eligible account level type can take advantage of this feature.
Interestingly, this program has a specific time and depends on the deposit amount. The larger the deposit, the longer the protection period will be. According to the official SuperForex website, the longest duration of this program reaches a maximum of 20 days with a minimum deposit of 5,000 USD.
Where to Find the Information on the Official Broker Site?
- This information is reported per Nov 14 2023.
- We can not ensure if this offering is still available or remain the same in future.
- The broker announcement page may or may not exist anymore, You may explore SuperForex homepage and try to find "Promotion" section on the menu, footer, etc, to ensure the availability and validity of this promotion.
How Does It Work?
To join the deposit protection program, simply fund your SuperForex account and select the desired protection period. During the period you lose more than 90% of your deposit, SuperForex will return 100% of the loss to you as a bonus.
To request this refund, you must contact SuperForex support team via email and they will process the request within three (3) business days. Refunds can only be credited in USD and you will need to open a new account in SuperForex (in USD) to receive the compensation.
Minimum Deposit and Duration of Protection
|💰Minimum Deposit||⏳Duration Protection|
|From $50 to $100||1 day deposit protection|
|From $101 to $500||5 days deposit protection|
|From $501 to $1000||10 days deposit protection|
|From $1001 to $5000||14 days deposit protection|
|Above $5001||20 days deposit protection|
Advantages of SuperForex's Deposit Protection Program
- 100% deposit protection of losses. If you lose more than 90% of the total deposit during the protection period, the SuperForex broker will return the entire loss as bonus funds that can be used for trading again. So, you can trade with confidence because your trading capital is safely protected.
- There are no restrictions on the level of protection. This feature can protect deposits of any amount for any level of trader. For example, if you are a professional trader with a large deposit, then the deposit money will remain safe even if you suffer a big loss.
- No hidden commissions. The good news is that there are no hidden fees or charges associated with the deposit protection program. Thus, traders will not incur any additional fees when activating this program.
- You can afford a margin of error. With this feature, you don't need to worry about losing everything if you make a massive loss. This will reduce stress and also allow you to learn from mistakes without having to worry about losing your entire capital.
Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
Compensation is given as a bonus that can be traded on but not withdrawn. Any profit earned from trading the compensation can be withdrawn, but not to exceed the amount of the deposit. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 and there is no limit on the number of withdrawals.
To withdraw profit, the customer must unblock it by trading at least $2 per lot. For example, to withdraw $10, the customer must have traded at least 5 lots.
Upon withdrawal, some of the compensation will be canceled. The amount canceled is calculated based on the following formula:
C = (X/Y) * (the amount of the bonus on the deposit)
- C = canceled amount
- X = the amount that is requested for withdrawal
Y = the current available balance in the account after the 40% bonus and other types of bonuses, if available, have been deducted
Termination and Cancelation
The following are several actions that are considered policy violations and have the effect of deactivating the Deposit Protection Program at SuperForex, including:
- If the client repeatedly violates the rules of the User Agreement while the Deposit Protection program is still active.
- If the client violates the User Agreement at least twice in the last 30 days.
- If more than 70% of transactions closed by clients in the last 90 days are negative.
- If the client already has one of the following bonuses in his account: No Deposit Bonus, Easy Deposit Bonus, or Points Bonus. This bonus is not compatible with the Deposit Protection program.
SuperForex is a well-established forex broker with over 15 years of experience. It is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) and offers a wide range of trading products and services. SuperForex is known for its competitive spreads, low fees, and fast execution speeds.