Verifying your BDSwiss account is very easy. You only need to follow several steps and upload two types of documents. Here's the full tutorial.
A few years ago, we mainly surfed the internet to seek entertainment, but today, almost everything can be done online. Traders don't need to make phone calls to open trades anymore. Instead, they can simply make a trading account and execute the orders from the comfort of their homes. The payments are easily made via bank cards or electronic wallets. However, this also raises the concern of forex scams. To avoid losing money to some fraudsters, you need to follow some crucial safety rules.
As a regulated broker, BDSwiss highly encourages traders to complete the verification process as soon as possible. Once your account is verified, you will be able to access all products and get all the benefits on BDSwiss' platform.
This is important because if your account is still unverified, your activities would be very limited and you won't be able to cash out any of your funds. Also, keep in mind that you need to complete the verification process within 30 days after your first deposit as per the broker's policies.
The BDSwiss verification process is fairly straightforward. Here is the full guide on how to verify your account in BDSwiss.
Required Documents for Verification
To complete the verification process of a BDSwiss account, you have to provide a copy of several documents. There are two types of documents that you need to provide:
Proof of Identity
To confirm your identity, you may choose to provide one of the following document types:
- Passport (most preferred)
- National ID Card
- Driving License
- Other Government-issued ID
The document has to be valid (not expired) and must contain your full name, date of birth, a clear photo, and issue date. All of this information has to be present and visible. Do not crop the document so all four corners must be shown.
Proof of Residence
To verify where you live, here are the documents that the broker accepts:
- Utility Bills – Electricity, Gas, Internet, Telephone
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Bank Reference Letter
- Tax Letter
- Council Tax Bill (for the current year)
- Social Insurance Statement
- Government-issued Certificate of Residence
- Notarized Affidavit of Residence
The document must be issued in your name and the issue date must be less than 3 months prior. It must contain your full name, current residential address, issue date, and the issued authority (a financial institution, government, utility company, or judicial authority). If the document is available online, BDSwiss also accepts the PDF file or a screenshot.
BDSwiss Account Verification Steps
- The first step to verify your BDSwiss account is to open BDSwiss' official webpage and click "Log in".
- Enter your email address and password to get into your secure client area.
- On your dashboard, click "Settings". If you are unverified, you may notice the little red icon that signifies you haven't completed your BDSwiss profile. You can also see your account status at the top.
- Click on "Personal Profile" to start verifying your account.
- In this section, you will need to provide information about your personal contacts and economic profile. Please answer all the questions from BDSwiss truthfully.
- Next, upload the documents by hitting the "Verification Documents" button.
- Choose the document type and upload the file in the appropriate field, then wait for the BDSwiss approval. This usually takes about 24-48 hours.
- In the meantime, click on the "Appropriateness Test" to showcase your knowledge in trading. This information will help the broker identify what type of trader you are.
- All done! Now your account verification status is pending. The broker will notify you once the process is finished.
All in all, it's safe to say that account verification is absolutely necessary to keep your money safe from scammers. Thankfully, the BDSwiss account verification is pretty standard and so verifying an account in BDSwiss is very easy to do. You can even verify your account using the broker's mobile app and scan the document directly through your smartphone. Pretty neat right?
Just keep in mind that verification is needed for security purposes, so make sure to use only valid documents. In case you register using a fake name or address, your account will automatically be rejected. Also, note that if one or both of your verification documents have expired, you will be required to provide a copy of the updated version.
BDSwiss broker is one of the top companies established in 2012 that has served no less than one million clients from 180+ countries. It offers various trading services, starting from diverse tradable instruments, trading tools, account types, and educational content. Not only that, the broker also offers fast account opening and reliable 24/5 customer support for all clients.