HF Markets offers an exciting no deposit bonus of $50 for all eligible new clients, allowing them to trade risk-free in real markets. Find out more about it here.
Many brokerage companies offer promotional campaigns to set them apart from the crowd and attract the attention of new customers. They come in various forms and sizes, depending on the broker. If you're looking for a chance to trade risk-free in real market conditions, then you may want to check out HF Markets' $50 no deposit bonus.
Generally speaking, no deposit bonus is a form of trading bonus that's granted to new traders for registering with a certain broker. As such, you can get a $50 no deposit bonus simply by creating a new myHF account.
The bonus can be used for trading purposes, offering the opportunity to trade in a real environment without risking any funds. You can then withdraw the profits made in the bonus account after fulfilling the minimum volume requirements.
HF Markets' $50 No Deposit Bonus, a Chance to Trade Risk-Free
HF Markets, previously known as HotForex, is a fully regulated broker that was established in 2010. It offers a wide range of trading assets and account types for practically all kinds of traders. The broker also provides opportunities to make passive investments and allows traders to generate profits from forex bonuses.
The $50 no deposit bonus is one of the deals that the broker offers for new clients specifically. This way, they don't have to fund their account in order to start live trading. They can just use the $50 provided by the no deposit bonus as their initial balance, thus eliminating the risk of losing any real money.
To be eligible for this bonus, you must have opened a live trading account with the broker and must be at least 18 years old or of legal age in your country of residence. Each eligible client must accept and agree to the terms and conditions set by the broker to be able to enjoy the benefits of the bonus.
The campaign period runs from the 23rd of May 2016 onwards.
Where to Find the Information on the Official Broker Site?
- This information is reported per Jul 12 2023.
- We can not ensure if this offering is still available or remain the same in future.
- The broker announcement page may or may not exist anymore, You may explore HF Markets homepage and try to find "Promotion" section on the menu, footer, etc, to ensure the availability and validity of this promotion.
Understanding the Terms and Conditions
Before you can benefit from the bonus, you must first understand and agree to the terms and conditions below:
- The bonus is only available to new clients who have just opened an HF Markets account. This means, if you already have an existing account in HF Markets before, you won't be able to sign up for the bonus.
- The bonus can be applied to one account per new client and per IP address, so you're not allowed to have multiple accounts or receive the bonus twice. This is to ensure fairness and prevent manipulation of the deal.
- The bonus is available for trading purposes and only forex may be traded. Also, note that trading the news and trading with Expert Advisors (EAs) are not permitted. Such action will result in the bonus being removed from your bonus account.
- You can use up to 1:100 leverage for your trades.
- There is a limited amount of bonus available for new clients, so when the maximum number of accounts has been reached, the broker won't accept any more applications.
- The bonus account is only active for 180 days. Once the period ends, the account will be archived. If you happen to have eligible profits after the period, you may transfer the profit to your wallet. If there is no eligible profit, both the bonus and the profit will be transferred to the company.
- If your bonus account is inactive (no deposits, withdrawals, or any trading activities) for more than 60 days, it shall be deactivated by the company without prior notice.
Keep in mind that if there is any indication of any form of fraud, arbitrage, abuse, or manipulation connected to a trading account, HF Markets has the right to suspend all trading accounts that the client has either permanently or temporarily, remove all previously credited bonuses from the client's account, and remove all transactions made using the account such as pending orders or any profits/losses earned.
How to Claim the $50 No Deposit Bonus
To claim the bonus, you simply need to visit HF Markets' official website and follow these steps:
- Register a new myHF account and fill in your personal information.
- Complete the KYC verification process by uploading the required documents.
- Once your account is approved, go to the "Available Bonuses" section and open a no deposit bonus account.
- Follow the instructions to receive the $50 bonus.
- All done! You're free to trade the bonus and aim to earn profits on the broker's trading platform.
It is important to understand that the bonus itself cannot be withdrawn, but it's possible to withdraw the profit made from the bonus. However, before you can withdraw any profits, you must fulfill the trading volume requirement of 1.5 standard lots. You should also complete no less than 12 round turn trades.
Moreover, the minimum profit that can be withdrawn must be at least double the bonus amount received. So, you can withdraw a minimum profit amount of $100. Once the withdrawal request is submitted and approved, the eligible profit will be automatically transferred internally and available for use or withdrawal. The bonus account will be automatically closed after the withdrawal is successful.
It goes without saying that HF Markets' $50 no deposit bonus is a fantastic opportunity for beginners who want to dive into the real markets without having to make any deposits and risk their funds. Therefore, they can start trading risk-free and get to know the broker as well as test the platform. Additionally, traders can withdraw profits earned from trading with the bonus once the trading requirements are fulfilled.
HF Markets is a global Forex and Commodities broker that facilitates both retail and institutional clients. Previously known as HotForex in the brokerage industry, HFM has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide through their various account types and trading tools. Furthermore, HF Markets allow scalpers and traders use Expert Advisors unrestricted.