Are you looking for a considerable bonus program with minimum requirements? Check out HF Markets' 100% credit bonus in this article.
HF Markets is a reputable and fully regulated broker that offers access to more than 100 tradable instruments, competitive spreads, and multiple account types. There are also loads of educational materials, trading indicators, as well as analytical tools to help you boost your trades further. Over the years, the broker has earned global recognition and successfully won over 40 awards for its excellent trading conditions and customer support.
If you are interested in trading with HF Markets, there are several promotional deals that you should know about. For new and existing clients, the 100% credit bonus is definitely worth checking out. It offers an opportunity to increase your account's leverage and effectively double your investment. In this article, we'll take a closer look into HF Markets credit bonus, including its requirements, benefits, and limitations.
How to Get the 100% Bonus
HF Markets' 100% credit bonus is a type of program that gives credit bonus to eligible clients. This promotional campaign started from November 11, 2013, onwards and there is no time limit for the completion of the volume requirements. In this program, participants can get a cumulative broker bonus of up to $30,000 per trading account. If the client owns several accounts, the maximum active bonus rewarded cannot exceed $150,000.
There are two ways to obtain the credit bonus, namely:
- Make a new deposit or internal transfer to your trading accounts of at least $100 or equivalent.
- Via the accumulation and redemption of HFM Bars in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Trading Rewards Loyalty Program.
Once you fulfill one of the requirements above, you'll be entitled to the bonus accordingly. However, please note that the program is only available for Micro, Islamic, and Premium account holders. Also, participation is not allowed for clients under the age of 18 or the legal age in their country of residence.
HF Markets is an award-winning forex and commodities broker. Established since 2010, the company provides trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. For more than 9 years in business, HF Markets has around 1,500,000 live accounts opened and 200 employees globally.
Based on its services, HF Markets can be regarded as middle-class category. Clients do not need to prepare a big deposit for joining to trade with this broker. Also, there are various account types, trading software, and tools to facilitate individuals and institutional customers to trade forex and CFD online.
HF Markets is a registered brand name of HF Markets (Europe). Based on the location, the company is regulated by various financial regulators. Here are the details:
- HF Markets (SV) Ltd, registered in St. Vincent & the Grenadine as an International Business Company with the registration number 22747 IBC 2015.
- HF Markets (Europe), authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with Licence Number 183/12.
- HF Markets SA (PTY), is authorized and regulated as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa, under license number 46632.
- HF Markets (Seychelles), incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Seychelles with registration number 8419176-1, regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under Securities Dealer Licence number SD015.
- HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd, authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885.
- HF Markets (UK) Ltd, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 801701.
If traders have more experienced, knowledgeable, and sophisticated trading environment, they can join to become Professional Clients, who can manage and assess their own risks. For that reason, these kinds of clients are granted access to more favorable rates but afforded lesser regulatory protections than retail clients.
Trading with HF Markets can enable traders to access a variety of trading instruments like CFDs on Forex, Cryptocurrencies, spot metals (gold, silver, and others), energies (oil and gas), commodities (such as coffee, copper, and sugar), indices, bonds, and popular shares such as Google, Apple, and Facebook.
HF Markets offers some of the tightest spreads in the market, starting from 0 pips in Zero Account. This broker quote major foreign exchange currency pairs to five decimal places. Therefore, traders have the opportunity to get more accurate pricing and the best possible spreads.
HF Markets receives numerous highly prestigious titles, including the huge honor of being ed to join the ranks of the World Finance Top 100 Global Companies. Others are Best Client Funds Security Global by Global Brands Magazine, Best Global Forex Copy Trading Platform by Global Forex Awards 2019, Fastest Growing Forex Broker Mena 2019 by International Business Magazine, and many more.
After opening an account in HF Markets, traders will obtain various forex trading platforms to accommodate all of their trading demands. Whether traders like to trade on desktop or prefer to trade on-the-go, they can use MetaTrader 4 on desktop (terminal, multi-terminal, and web terminal) and phone (iPhone, iPad, and Android).
Clients' funds are held in segregated accounts. Only major banks are used by Markets because they believe that successful traders have to give their full attention to their trading rather than worrying about the safety of their funds.
Traders do not need to worry about transaction fees when depositing and withdrawing. Transaction fees are not charged, and diversity of payment methods enable them to choose between Wire Transfer, Bank Card, and online payments (Neteller, iDeal, Sofort Banking, and Skrill). HF Markets ensures that traders make fast transactions 24/5 during the standard hours.
Traders can earn extra income by joining the affiliate program offered by Markets. Clients who join this program will get some advantages, such as 60% of Net Spreads based on the volume traded by sub-clients, up to $15 per a lot of net revenue, and many more. More information about HF Markets can be obtained on their official website which is supported in 27 languages.
From the review above, it can be concluded that HF Markets is one of the award-winning forex and commodities brokers. There are various account types traders can choose in HF Markets, and the broker itself becomes a favorite among traders for its low spreads. This condition is very suitable for traders with limited funds and a desire to get more opportunities to gain maximum profit.
Where to Find the Information on the Official Broker Site?
- This information is reported per Mar 26 2023.
- We can not ensure if this offering is still available or remain the same in future.
- The broker announcement page may or may not exist anymore, You may explore HF Markets homepage and try to find "Promotion" section on the menu, footer, etc, to ensure the availability and validity of this promotion.
How to Withdraw the Bonus
In order to withdraw the bonus from your account, you'll need to make transactions on certain assets and fulfill the volume requirements. Assets that you can use to complete this requirement are forex, commodities, energies, spot indices, metals, US shares, and USDIndex (index futures).
The volume requirements of the program are calculated using the following formula:
Total Awarded Bonus Sum / 2 = Number of Standard Lots required to trade
- For trades on metals and energies: 1 standard lot counts as 0.10 lots toward completing the bonus volume requirements.
- For trades on commodities, indices, US shares, and EU shares: 1 standard lot counts as 0.01 lots toward completing the bonus volume requirements.
- For trades on UK shares: 1 standard lot counts as 0.001 lots toward completing the bonus volume requirements.
- The transaction must have at least a 3 pips difference between the open and close price to be counted towards the volume requirements.
Let's say you get $200 credit from the bonus scheme. In order to withdraw the bonus, you must make a transaction of:
$200 / 2 = 100 standard lots on assets
Once you completed the volume requirements, you'll need to send an email to [email protected] to request the bonus. Each client has 3 months to send the email and claim the bonus. Failure to do so within the timeframe will invalidate your right to earn the bonus.
So, here are the steps that you should follow to get the 100% credit bonus:
- Open a live trading account at HF Markets, either it's a Micro, Islamic, or Premium account.
- Deposit at least $100 to your trading account.
- Complete the minimum volume requirement and send a confirmation email to the broker's support team.
- Claim the credit bonus.
When you make a withdrawal from your account, a proportional amount of the bonus will also be removed. Keep in mind that internal transfers between accounts within the company are considered withdrawals, so bonus removal will also be applied to these transactions.
The following is the formula used to calculate the bonus removal in withdrawals:
Withdrawal Amount x 1 (100%)
For example, if you withdraw $100 from your account, the system will automatically deduct $100 from the credit bonus amount that had been previously awarded to you.
The Bottom Line
HF Markets offers a unique chance to get additional incentives for doing simple tasks like creating a new account and depositing a certain amount. The 100% credit bonus is one of the promising deals that offer up to $30,000 trading credit so you can use it to increase your trading leverage.
HF Markets is a global Forex and Commodities broker that facilitates both retail and institutional clients. Previously known as HotForex in the brokerage industry, HFM has positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide through their various account types and trading tools. Furthermore, HF Markets allow scalpers and traders use Expert Advisors unrestricted.