- Which contest offers withdrawable prizes?
- FIBO Group's Triathlon
- Weltrade's Trade2Win
- LiteFinance Best of The Best
- HF Markets' Virtual to Real Demo Contest
- Tickmill Trader of The Month
- Until when is the promotion running?
This promotion will run for 10 months, from June 1, 2023, to March 31, 2024.
- Which one to choose, profit sharing or daily commission?
The choice between profit sharing and daily commission depends on the specific circumstances:
- Profit sharing can be more profitable when you follow a Master with an aggressive trading style. To increase your profitability, you could set the parameter to receive a higher rate of profit from the Master (1:2 or above).
- On the other hand, paying a daily commission is more advantageous when your Master is a daily trader and prefers to earn consistent profits rather than catching the occasional big ones.
- How to join the bonus program?
To join the campaign, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Head over to <span class="forex4you-real">Forex4you's official website</span> and log in to your account.
- Click on "Participate" in the "Trade for Rewards" widget in your Trader Room.
- Make deposits and open trades using your account.
- At the end of the promotion period, you can claim the prize based on your tier.
- What are the benefits of forex rebates?
Here's why forex rebates can be good for traders:
- Forex rebates are easier to earn, compared to other bonuses.
- Reduce trading costs.
- Suitable for active traders.
- Provide extra support for traders.
- Which contest has the biggest prize?
The Triathlon Contest, with prizes reaching $50,000 and a top prize of $25,000. It is hosted by Fibo Group.
- Why should I be cautious of signal providers asking for a subscription to their premium channel?
Forex signal sellers typically offer two types of channels, free channels that provide teasers of their signals, and premium/VIP channels that offer more exclusive content.
As a discerning prospective buyer, it's essential to question why a signal seller who consistently profits from their signals would need to aggressively seek more subscribers.
Additionally, an increased number of subscribers can raise the risk of complaints if the results don't align with the promised performance.
Moreover, some forex signal providers may require subscribers to share promotional posts in other groups and provide screenshots as evidence. This practice is concerning and can potentially facilitate scam activities.
- What is the risk/reward ratio in forex trading?
The risk/reward ratio in forex trading is the ratio between a position's potential profit and loss. This ratio is used to help traders determine the risk they are taking and ensure that the potential profit is greater than the potential loss.
- How to use forex rebates properly?
To avoid bad influences and optimize the benefits of forex rebates, we recommend that you apply these tips:
- Focus on generating money from trading profits, not forex rebates
- Run your trading plan consistently
Do not be obsessed with pursuing rebates
- How does forex rebates work?
Forex rebates can be paid daily, weekly, or monthly. For daily rebates, brokers usually provide an auto rebate feature. Still, this option may not be available in some brokers.
On the other hand, weekly and monthly rebates are manually handled by rebate providers where. They pay clients on a predetermined date. The payment methods may vary from e-wallets such as Paypal, Skrill, etc., to more conventionally bank wire transfers.
Brokers may also rebate traders by reducing spreads or commissions in upcoming trades.