Forex Broker Categories - The Ultimate Compilation for Your Trading
Every trader has criteria to find the ideal broker. Sometimes, choosing a broker may be very difficult when the trader does not have any references. Here is a collection of forex broker lists classified by specific trading specifications that might help you find the best one.
LOWEST SPREAD BROKERS
- Lowest Spread Forex Brokers For Major Pairs
- Lowest Spread Forex Brokers For Cross Pairs
- Lowest Spread Forex Brokers For EUR/USD
- Lowest Spread Forex Brokers For GBP/USD
- Lowest Spread Forex Brokers For USD/JPY
- FSC Regulated Forex Brokers with the Lowest Spread
- Seychelles Forex Brokers with the Lowest Spread
- VFSC Forex Brokers with the Lowest Spread
- Low Spread Forex Brokers in Malaysia
HIGHEST RATING BROKERS
LOWEST DEPOSIT BROKERS
HIGHEST LEVERAGE BROKERS
CYSEC FOREX BROKERS
UK FOREX BROKERS
US FOREX BROKERS
LOWEST SWAP BROKERS
HIGHEST VOLUME BROKERS
OTHER BROKER LISTS
- Lowest Commission Forex Brokers
- Interest Rate On Funds
- VFSC Forex Brokers with the Fixed Spread
- Forex Brokers Offering Free Education
- Forex Brokers with LAMM Account
- VFSC Forex Brokers Allowing Scalping
- Best Forex Broker For Beginners
- Best Forex Brokers for Professional Traders
- Top Forex Brokers For Copy Trading
- Best Forex Brokers in Australia
- Top Forex Brokers in India
- Top Forex Brokers in South Africa
- Best Forex Brokers in Russia
Forex brokers, especially market makers are typically aware that most newbies are inexperienced, and there's a high chance that they're going to misuse the leverage. Thus, they usually offer high leverage to attract new clients.
In other words, many market makers are using high leverage as a part of their marketing offers. They'd invite you to take a lot of risks, knowing that it's not a good move to do especially if you're starting.
Continue Reading at 5 Signs Your Broker Trades Against You
Scam brokers never truly care about their clients because their aim is only to attract as many clients as possible, steal their fortune, and get away with their crimes.
Thus, you need to check the broker's reliability by testing their customer service. You can simply ask them a few questions before registering and see how they respond. If they take too long to answer or are unhelpful, you might want to move to another broker.
Continue Reading at How to Ensure Your Broker is Trustworthy
- Normally, a trader has to trade with a certain number of volumes before withdrawing the profits derived from the no deposit bonus.
- A welcome bonus requires a deposit from a trader for getting this bonus.
- The deposit match bonus typically has a minimum deposit requirement, a maximum limit, and the broker matches a trader's deposit at a preset percentage, typically ranging from 30% to 300%.
Bonus schemes from forex brokers have some requirements regarding how much your initial deposit should be or how much you need to trade if you intend to withdraw profits. The requirements may be okay for some traders, but some others may see them as a source of frustration.
Continue Reading at Exposing Forex Broker Secrets
There are four things we could check to recognize broker scams:
- Sensasional ads: They tend to promise a big number, sometimes unrealistic.
- Unproven regulations: Check out whether they are regulated and whether their regulations are legit.
- Untraceable contact: Find out if they have a legit communication line or real address.
- Bad reviews: Look at what people say about them.
Continue Reading at 4 Signs to Recognize Forex Broker Scams