Forex4you is known for offering fast and easy deposits and withdrawals. Here's the full guide to help you get started.
Aside from having the necessary skills for trading, a successful trader also needs a broker who could provide hassle-free transactions. One useful tip is to choose a broker that offers quick and easy deposits and withdrawals. Quick deposits can help you secure your position faster and allow you to grab any opportunity in the market, while easy withdrawals simply show that the broker is trustworthy and reliable.
With that in mind, let's take a look at the deposits and withdrawals system in Forex4you. This includes how to make a deposit or withdrawal and other information regarding their payment system.
Available Payment Methods in Forex4you
To begin with, Forex4you is a forex and CFD broker that was established in 2007. In this broker, you can trade no less than 150 financial instruments, including currency pairs, stocks, indices, oil, gold, and more.
When it comes to payment methods, Forex4you offers the following options:
|Credit/Debit Card (Visa & MasterCard)
|2% (min. 1 USD max. 30 USD)
|2.5 USD +2.5%
|2-6 business days
How to Deposit in Forex4you
- Navigate to the Forex4you's official website and log in to your account using your email and password.
- Once you entered your Trader Room, select "Financial Operations" and click on the "Deposit" button OR you can simply click "Deposit Funds" on the top of the screen.
- Choose your Forex4you account and specify the amount that you are planning to deposit.
- Scroll down to choose the payment method that you'd like to use. Once you're done, click "Add Funds".
- You will be directed to the payment system. Follow the instructions and complete the transaction.
- All done! Your funds will be reflected on your account balance once the process is completed.
Providing services since 2007, Forex4you is mostly out of the spotlight even though their trading conditions can be regarded as one of the most flexible among other forex brokerages. Setting headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, this broker is currently under the regulation of local financial regulatory called the BVI Financial Services Commission (BVIFSC).
After opening an account with Forex4you, traders can choose leverage as high as 1:1000, thanks to the relatively loose policy from BVIFSC. Forex4you divide their account types by execution. Between the 4 accounts available, two adopt instant execution (Cent & Classic) while the remaining two call for market execution (Cent NDD & Pro STP). For traders choosing accounts with instant execution, there will be no trading commissions charged, but the spread is a bit high as it settles on 2 pips range (at the minimum). On the other hand, account types with market execution can give a floating spread from 0.1 pip despite charging a commission starting from $8 per lot.
Forex4you provides no Swap-Free feature, so this broker is not Sharia-compliant. Still, it is quite interesting to note that this broker provides an alternative on platform trading, so traders can try to trade on another platform with a new interface should they feel restricted by MetaTrader4 limits. The said platform is uniquely Forex4you's trading technology, which is available on WebTrader and Mobile App.
Forex4you also highlights their own Social Trading platform hailed as Share4you, which allows all traders to play as either Leaders or Followers. Both sides have mutual advantages, as Leaders are granted additional fees from their Followers while the Followers can copy trades which makes their transactions a lot easier and reliable as the signals come from more experienced traders.
Beyond their innovations on trading platforms as well as Social Trading facilities, Forex4you is quite transparent on their forex pairs' liquidity providers. However, they don't have a certain page dedicated to their Contract Specifications for other class assets.
Payment methods in Forex4you are quite limited, only available in Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, and Credit Cards (Visa and Master Cards). This broker claims to have more than a million accounts all over the world, so it is believed that Forex4you is one of those forex brokers who perform steadily even if their popularity doesn't soar extremely high because of intense marketing schemes.
What makes trading in Forex4you stands out from is the remaining Cent Account which allows traders to trade with a contract size as low as 1000 units per lot. The ultra-small trading volume has been infamous for traders who want to trade in a real account with very minimal risk. However, the numbers of broker offering Cent features are gradually lessening as retail traders seem to keen on taking more risks. Yet, Forex4you maintains their Cent Account offering, not only in one type but in two types of execution so beginners can make their own choice on spread over commission or otherwise.
All in all, Forex4you is one of the preferred choices for a forex broker if you look for flexibility in trading conditions and an advanced platform in Social Trading. Also, the remaining Cent Account offers an interesting option even for experienced traders who look for spare accounts to try out new strategies. Nevertheless, it is not highly recommended for trading with big money as the company is registered in an offshore jurisdiction. Forex4you also tends to fly under the radar as the broker rarely generates buzz in the brokerage industry.
How to Withdraw from Forex4you
- In your Trader Room, click "Financial Operations" and select "Withdraw".
- Choose the payment method that you'd like to use in Forex4you. Note that the deposited amount must be withdrawn to the same payment method as the one used for deposit, while profits can be withdrawn to any payment system.
- Enter your e-wallet or card details, then click "Submit". Don't forget to review it first and ensure that all the information is correct.
3 More Things You Need to Know
Apart from the available payment methods and the steps, there are other important details when it comes to Forex4you's deposit and withdrawal.
- Available Currencies
In Forex4you, the available currencies for deposit and withdrawal are USD and EUR. As such, if you choose to use a different currency other than USD or EUR, then you'll need to pay a conversion fee according to the broker's internal currency rates.
- Processing Time
The processing time initially depends on the payment method that you choose. It can take several minutes up to a few business days. Luckily, Forex4you is known to offer quick deposits and withdrawals. The average deposit processing time in this broker is 12.4 minutes, while the average withdrawal request processing time is 64.3 minutes.
- Minimum Deposit Requirements
In Forex4you, there is no minimum deposit requirement. However, if you are unsure where to start, the broker offers some recommendations based on your account type:
- For Cent and Cent NDD Account holders, the recommended amount is 50 USD
- For Classic Account holders, the recommended amount is 500 USD
- For Classic NDD and Pro STP Account holders, the recommended amount is 1000 USD
Terms and Conditions
- All deposits, withdrawals, and transfers between accounts are completely free of charge unless the payment method provider or bank institution requires a certain fee for using their service.
- Forex4you will require a simple ID verification if you use credit/debit card and make a deposit or withdraw more than 1000 USD. The procedure usually takes about half a business day.
- For unverified users, the total limit is 1000 USD. Note that there are also transaction limits on the payment system side.
- Withdrawals are available 24/7, so you can make withdrawal requests at any time.
- For security reasons, each newly added payment method (except the first one) is blocked for fund withdrawal for a period of 30 days.
- Forex4you does not accept deposits or withdrawals from third parties, so you can only use accounts that are registered under your name and surname.
Forex4you is a forex and CFD broker with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. The company seeks to contribute to the global change in the online trading industry — bringing more transparency and making trading truly accessible to all with instant and market execution, multiple trading platforms, free market analytics, as well as multiple account types.