FP Markets broker adds a variety of new stocks ETF CFD including iShares, Bloomberg, Vanguard, SPDR Gold Shares, and many more.
Forex and CFD broker FP Markets adds CFD ETF instruments to its thousands of products for trading on global markets. The FP Markets ETF offering includes a wide variety of investments, such as stocks, commodities, bonds, and more.
Here are some of the ETFs offered by FP Markets:
- iShares MSCI ACWI ETF (ACWI.xnms)
- SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF (BIL.arcx)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND.xnms)
- SPDR Gold Shares ETF (GLD.arcx)
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Mkts ETF (IEMG.arcx)
- Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1 ETF (QQQ.xnms)
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY.arcx) and many more
At FP Markets, investors can participate in ETF trading by easily buying or selling ETFs using the FP Markets mobile app or website. Just like the desktop version, clients also have access to a wide variety of ETFs across sectors and markets, lower fee ratios, fewer brokerage commissions, and a personal account manager. Head of Europe, Middle-East, and Africa, Craig Allison commented:
"By introducing ETFs to our electronic platform MT5, we strive to meet traders' expectations by giving them access to a basket of assets designed to track an index with low management fees and higher intraday price visibility; a benefit which has been recognized by both individuals and institutions."