Forex Brokers That Accept Western Union Payment Method for Deposit and Withdrawal
Recognizing the best forex brokers is not just a matter of identity and basic trading needs. You may need to compare some of them to have more clarity when browsing through some information on forex brokers.
The table below provides what may be necessary for your journey in finding the most ideal broker. Remember to always put your conditions at the front when choosing a forex broker.
Scroll for more details
Here are some brokers that allow scalping and provide ideal trading conditions for the strategy:
Continue Reading at The Secrets of Successful Scalping Strategy
There are at least three skills that you need to have to avoid scams:
- First, you must be able to identify a regulated broker authorized by a trusted regulator. It is essential to check this aspect at the start because if the broker's not regulated to begin with, then there is a higher chance of low-quality services that lead to financial loss.
- Second, you should be realistic while scanning through any broker's promotions and bonuses. Scammers tend to over-promising by offering unrealistic deals to get more clients.
- Lastly, you need to understand how forex broker scams usually cheat on their clients. You will get to know their characteristics and, therefore, avoid them as best as you can.
Continue Reading at 5 True Stories of Forex Broker Scams
Yes, it might be.
You may receive a phone call asking for more deposits or more frequent trade. This is possible as your contact information is accessible to the company.
Thus, your data may facilitate the broker to contact you by email or cell phone, urging you to be more speculative and increasing your risks in the market.
Continue Reading at Broker Red Flags: Signs You Should Leave Your Broker
Most forex brokers provide demo accounts for free to their clients. Below are some forex brokers with the best demo accounts:
- IC Markets: Available in all account types, platforms, and all instruments.
- OANDA: Allows CFD trading account and test trading strategies under real market conditions.
- Exness: Offers vast opportunities for different types of traders.
- XM: Avaliable for all XM Real Account holders.
- Tickmill: Allow traders to try low spreads, fast execution & great trading conditions risk free.
- OctaFX: Allow trader to open as many demo accounts as they want.
- Pepperstone: Provide real market pricing and can be offered with up to 50,000 virtual funds.
- FBS: Available for all account types and instruments.
- eToro: Get a free $100,000 Practice Account upon joining.
Continue Reading at Forex Demo Account: The Good, the Bad, and the Brokers