Forex Brokers That Accept Iwallet Payment Method for Deposit and Withdrawal
Recognizing the best forex brokers is not just a matter of identity and basic trading needs. You may need to compare some of them to have more clarity when browsing through some information on forex brokers.
The table below provides what may be necessary for your journey in finding the most ideal broker. Remember to always put your conditions at the front when choosing a forex broker.
Scroll for more details
In America, each legal company must register themselves at the CFTC. However, not all companies registered there are forex brokers; it could be a business company, publishing company, and so on.
Continue Reading at The Hidden Truth of Forex Broker License
Accordingly, there are two major reasons why many forex brokers opt for multiple licenses:
- To comply with regulatory frameworks in the countries where they offer trading services.
- To maintain market integrity and build investor confidence in the company.
Continue Reading at Guide to Forex Brokers with Multiple License
- Try again. You've already had the experience now and can choose better.
- If necessary, check them out with your local financial authorities, and ask what they can do if you are scammed again.
- Manage your money better, don't put them all in one basket. In addition to that, there are several things you can do to protect yourself further.
- Take immediate steps to protect your financial accounts and personal information.
- Contact family, friends, or support groups to share your experience and seek emotional support.
- Learn from the scam experience by educating yourself about common fraud tactics, warning signs, and ways to protect yourself in the future.
- Use the experience as an opportunity for personal growth and learning.
- Recognize that scams can happen to anyone, and it does not reflect your intelligence or competence.
Continue Reading at How to Recover from Forex Broker Scams
Some of these international forex brokers are HF Markets and Deriv. As one of the most used international brokers by Nigerian traders, HF Markets is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the FSCA of South Africa, and the Cyprus Security Exchange Commission (CySEC).
As for Deriv, it is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (FSC), the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (FSA), and the Malaysian Labuan Financial Services Authority.
Continue Reading at Is It Safe to Trade Forex in Nigeria?