Forex Brokers That Accept FasaPay Payment Method for Deposit and Withdrawal
FasaPay was founded by Dwi Agus Sumarno in 2011. This Indonesian-based online payment gateway offers secure and convenient electronic payment solutions for domestic demand.
Over time, FasaPay expanded its offerings beyond domestic transactions. FasaPay became particularly popular within the forex and online trading communities. Its services allowed traders to fund their accounts and withdraw funds from forex brokers, especially those operating in the Southeast Asian region.
Scroll for more details
FasaPay is an online payment system that allows individuals and businesses to send and receive money securely over the internet. It is a popular payment method and is primarily used for online transactions, including e-commerce purchases, money transfers, and payments to online services.
FasaPay provides a convenient and reliable platform for conducting financial transactions. Users can create an account on the FasaPay website and link it to their bank accounts or credit cards.
In the context of forex brokers, FasaPay is a payment method that is commonly accepted by certain brokers as a means for their clients to deposit and withdraw funds from their trading accounts. It provides traders with a convenient and secure way to transfer money to and from their forex trading accounts.
When using FasaPay as a payment method with forex brokers, the process for depositing and withdrawing funds typically involves the following steps:
- First, you need to open an account with the forex broker that supports FasaPay as a payment method.
- Log in to your trading account with the forex broker and navigate to the deposit section or funding options.
- Look for the FasaPay deposit option among the available payment methods.
- Select FasaPay as the preferred deposit method and enter the required information.
- Double-check the provided information and confirm the deposit request.
- The forex broker will process the transaction, and the funds will be transferred shortly (on a business day) from your FasaPay account to your trading account. The time taken for the deposit to reflect in your trading account can vary depending on the broker and other factors.
- Log in to your trading account with the forex broker and navigate to the withdrawal or funds withdrawal section.
- Choose FasaPay as the preferred withdrawal method from the available options.
- Enter the necessary information for the withdrawal, such as the amount you wish to withdraw and your FasaPay account details.
- Review the withdrawal details for accuracy and submit the request.
- The forex broker will process the withdrawal, and the funds will be transferred from your trading account to your FasaPay account.
The time taken for the withdrawal to be processed and reflected in your FasaPay account can vary depending on the broker and other factors.
It's important to note that the specific steps and options for depositing and withdrawing funds using FasaPay can vary between forex brokers.
Hence, it's recommended to refer to the broker's website, trading platform, or contact their customer support for precise instructions on how to deposit and withdraw funds using FasaPay.
The fees associated with using FasaPay as a payment method with forex brokers can vary depending on the broker's policies and the specific transaction.
The general fee applied for FasaPay internal transfers is 0.5% of the transaction, so brokers that charge for FasaPay transactions mostly apply the rate.
Nevertheless, there are some common types of fees you may encounter:
- Some forex brokers may charge a fee for depositing funds into your trading account using FasaPay. The fee can be a fixed amount or a percentage of the deposit, and it is typically deducted from the deposited amount.
- When you request a withdrawal of funds from your trading account to your FasaPay account, the forex broker may impose withdrawal fees. Similar to deposit fees, these fees can be fixed or calculated as a percentage of the withdrawn amount.
- If you are depositing or withdrawing funds in a currency that is different from the base currency of your trading account, currency conversion may be necessary. FasaPay may apply currency conversion fees for these transactions, which can impact the final amount received in your FasaPay account.
- If you wish to transfer funds from one trading account to another within the same broker using FasaPay, the broker may charge internal transfer fees.
FasaPay offers several benefits when used as a payment method with forex brokers. Here are some of the key advantages:
- The funds are typically transferred in real time or within a short period, allowing traders to take advantage of market opportunities without.
- It implements encryption technology and two-factor authentication (2FA) to protect users' sensitive information, reducing the risk of unauthorized access or fraud.
- FasaPay supports various currencies, which is beneficial for forex traders operating in different markets.
- FasaPay typically charges reasonable transaction fees, making it a cost-effective payment solution for forex traders.
- FasaPay is widely accepted by many forex brokers, particularly those catering to clients in Indonesia and surrounding regions.
- FasaPay usually provides dedicated customer support to assist users with any issues or inquiries related to their accounts or transactions.
While FasaPay offers several benefits as a payment method with forex brokers, there are also some potential disadvantages to consider:
- FasaPay's availability may be restricted to specific countries or regions.
- Some brokers may have limitations on the currencies that can be used with FasaPay, potentially causing inconvenience for traders who prefer to trade in currencies not supported by the broker.
- FasaPay may charge withdrawal fees for transferring funds from the trading account back to the FasaPay account.
- When using FasaPay to deposit or withdraw funds in different currencies, traders may be exposed to exchange rate risks.
- While FasaPay generally provides customer support, the level of support may vary depending on the broker and the specific issue.
It's essential to consider these potential disadvantages and evaluate whether they align with your specific needs and preferences when choosing FasaPay as a payment method with forex brokers.
It's advisable to research the availability, currency options, fees, and customer support of both FasaPay and the chosen forex broker before making a decision.
- IC Markets: If you fund your capital using Skrill on IC Markets, it will be processed instantly, but they only accept AUD, USD, JPY, EUR, SGD, and GBP currencies.
- FP Markets: In this broker, Skrill payments only accept USD, EUR, and GBP currencies.
- FBS: Skrill deposits are free, but there's a 1% commission for withdrawals.
- HF Markets: The minimum deposit is $10 and will be processed within 10 minutes with no fee.
- OctaFX: If you keep your funds in your Skrill account in Euro, depositing the OctaFX Euro account requires no conversion.
- Vantage: Payment using Skrill in this broker only accepts USD, EUR, GBP, and CAD currencies that will be processed within 24 business hours.
Continue Reading at Skrill for Forex Traders: Benefits and Brokers to Choose
If you haven't received the funds in your account even after the withdrawal request has been processed, then you should take into consideration the processing and payment times.
If you are still worried, you can check the status of your withdrawal by following these steps:
- Click on the Portfolio tab.
- Click on the History tab.
- Check to see which payment method your funds were sent.
Continue Reading at eToro Withdrawal: Limit, Fees, and How-to
Technically, there are three steps. The idea is to ensure you can get the best conditions when withdrawing your funds. Those includes:
- Only withdraw after you reach a certain percentage of points.
- You can withdraw once you reach the desired account size.
- Set the withdrawal period every month or week, depending on your target.
Continue Reading at Best Withdrawal Techniques For Your Trading Strategy
As a matter of fact, yes. It is one of the most popular withdrawal methods in the industry, The process should not take more than 3-5 business days, but it will depend on the broker and the trader's country of origin.
Continue Reading at Most Popular Withdrawal Methods in Forex Trading