LiteFinance clients will be unable to access some of the facilities for an extended period of time as servers are taken offline for some routine maintenance. Here's the full maintenance schedule for 2022.
LiteFinance broker has scheduled technical maintenance of the company's trading servers, which are necessary to optimize the servers to maintain the speed of transaction processing. Maintenance work will be carried out on the Client Profile and the company website.
During the scheduled period, the servers under maintenance will be inaccessible, so clients will not be able to log into trading accounts and open cryptocurrency trading positions. Cryptocurrency trading will not be available in the Client's Profile during the maintenance period. Maintenance is carried out during key non-trading hours, specifically on weekends to minimize inconvenience.
In order to improve our client service, this activity is a must. However, clients in other assets need not worry as only cryptocurrency trades will be affected. Once again, LiteFinance apologizes for the inconvenience and hopes for clients' understanding.
Here's LiteFinance's technical maintenance schedule until May:
- 02.04.2022: MT4 LiteFinance-Classic.com server maintenance
- 09.04.2022: MT4 LiteFinance-ECN.com, MT4 LiteFinance-ECN2.com, and MT4 LiteFinance-ECN3.com servers maintenance
- 16.04.2022: all MT4 and MT5 trading servers will be unavailable; the Client Profile will not work;
- 23.04.2022: maintenance of the servers MT4 LiteFinance-CENT.com, MT4 LiteFinance-CENT2.com, and MT4 LiteFinance-CENT3.com;
- 30.04.2022: the transition of MT4 LiteFinance-Classic2.com and LiteFinance-MT5 (all types of MT5 accounts);
- 07.05.2022: company’s websites will be unavailable
Maintenance will take place throughout the day from 00:00:01 to 23:59:59 according to the date specified above. Clients are expected to be prepared for limited access to Client Profiles and are advised to perform necessary non-trading operations before maintenance begins. LiteFinance adds that the schedule is subject to change so clients can monitor the latest announcements on the broker's website.