FXOpen has launched Trader Tools Extension for Google Chrome, a new platform to help shape your trading strategies.
After releasing macOS installers for MT4 and MT5 last year, FXOpen is proud to expand its trading services with the launch of a new trading extension. With this release, FXOpen once again proving itself as one of the fastest-growing and most impressive brokerages on the market today.
FXOpen Introduces Tools Extension for Google Chrome
FXOpen, who has been offering Forex brokerage services since 2005, has launched Trader Tools Extension for Google Chrome last January. With the big amount of trading instruments over 50 currency pairs, CFD, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies, FXOpen is bringing their client the most useful tools required for successful trading.
Whether you’re the broker’s active client or not, you can use the extension directly after installing the tool on Google Chrome. As an ECN broker with multiple platforms for active traders, they also don’t forget to add five important features that you can access:
- Analytics: in-depth technical and fundamental analysis and forecast for currencies and commodities by experienced financial analysts
- Quotes: real-time prices and spreads
- Calendar: important events and releases that affect the forex, stocks, and commodities markets
- Company News: latest company news and promotions
- Live news: forex live trading news
Those features allow users to stay up-to-date with trends and signals, market prices, and market movements. The extension is also connected to the MyFXOpen area and forex trading accounts page, allowing clients to read the information they need with just a single click.