|Win Lamborghini Urus Super Car
|Win Ferrari F8 Tributo Super Car
PAMM allows Asian traders to invest their funds with Money Managers who manage trades on their behalf. Money Managers earn a percentage of the profits. Many brokers with a significant Asian clientele, including HF Markets, InstaForex, and FXOpen, offer PAMM services.
Continue Reading at Top 5 Broker Tools for Asian Traders
Try to find reviews about your broker and their bonuses to get a better understanding of what you are getting into. Look for the good and the bad, the do's and the don'ts, etc.
Don't be hasty and try to surf the internet for a while and come back when you have a better idea. Looking at the track records of your broker is recommended, make sure they are regulated and not a scammer.
Continue Reading at What You Need to Do in Choosing the Best Forex Bonus
We have compiled 10 best-performing forex brokers that are suitable for swing traders in South Africa.
- IC Markets: IC Markets is particularly suitable for traders who value easy trading execution and low trading costs.
- Exness: The broker is regulated by several trusted authorities such as the FSCA, FCA, and CySEC.
- Khwezi Trade: Khwezi Trade supports Rand-based forex and CFD trading with a wide range of trading instruments.
- FXTM: The broker supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 as trading platforms, both of which can be accessed from various devices such as PC, laptops, tablets, and/or mobile phones.
- FBS: Traders can open a trading account with only $1 and there is no inactivity fee.
- AvaTrade: When it comes to trading fees, AvaTrade offers a fixed spread of 0.9 pips per trade.
- FxPro: The broker also provides customer service that responds quickly and is able to provide relevant answers in multiple languages.
- FP Markets: One of the greatest advantages of this broker is that it uses true ECN bridges and advanced technology.
- Pepperstone: Pepperstone is often considered to be the best broker in Australia that's suitable for almost any kind of trader including swing traders.
- HF Markets: Conveniently, HF Markets offers a ZAR trading account for South African traders as well as USD and EUR accounts.
Continue Reading at 10 Brokers for Swing Trading in South Africa