Numerous payment options are available for FP Markets deposit and withdrawal, including credit/debit cards, bank wires/transfers, and electronic wallets.
FP Markets, a trusted forex and CFD broker, offers access to over 10,000 assets through advanced trading platforms. They also provide quick and easy procedures for deposit and withdrawal. There are only three (3) steps you need to take in order to top up your FP Markets account or cash in your profits.
How Do I Deposit Money at FP Markets?
After registering an account on FP Markets, you may found numerous payment options are available for FP Markets deposits, including credit/debit cards, bank wires/transfers, electronic wallets (PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Poli Pay, and BPay), and broker-to-broker. Choose the most suitable payment option for you, then follow these 3 easy steps:
- Log in to your Client Area. Look at the left side of the screen, choose "Funding", then click "Deposit". At the "Fund Account" window, determine which trading account you want to fund.
- The window will then display all the available payment methods in FP Markets. Choose yours.
- A pop-up form related to your chosen method will appear. Complete all the blank fields in the pop-up form, then click "Submit".
You will then be redirected to your preferred payment gateway. Follow the appropriate procedures. Once everything is done, a "Transaction Approved" window will appear. Click "Done", and go back to the Client Area to check your account balance.
Deposits through cards and e-wallets will arrive instantly, but bank wires may take up to five business days. Contact FP Markets via Live Chat or Email if you experience any difficulties.
How to Withdraw Funds at FP Markets?
FP Markets provide fewer options for withdrawals, including credit and debit cards, domestic bank transfers, international bank wires, and electronic wallets (PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, PayTrust88).
Note that the first withdrawal amount must match your deposit amount, and it must be made using the same payment method. Profits can be withdrawn using a different method once deposits have been removed. If your deposit method is not available for withdrawal as well, you will have to withdraw your funds through bank wire.
Determine the amount of funds you want to withdraw, then follow these 3 steps:
- Log in to your Client Area. Look at the left side of the screen, "Funding", then click "Withdraw". At the following window, determine which withdrawal method you want to use.
- For the first withdrawal in FP Markets, you will be asked whether you have set up your payment details. In case you haven't done it already, you will have to first complete the pop-up form. For example, here are the details you need to provide for withdrawals to a non-Australian bank account.
- Specify your trading account, upload a copy of your official ID document, and fill in the amount of funds you want to withdraw in the same form. Then, click "Submit".
Your funds will arrive in your e-wallet/bank account within one business day if FP Markets have received all the necessary documents. Contact FP Markets Live Chat or Email if you experience any difficulties.
FAQ About FP Markets Deposit and Withdrawal
How much is the minimum deposit at FP Markets?
MT4/MT5 accounts require an AUD100 minimum deposit, while the minimum deposit for Iress accounts is AUD1000 (or currency equivalent).
What base currencies are available at FP Markets?
FP Markets offers at least 10 base currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, SGD, HKD, JPY, NZD, and CHF.
Is there any deposit and/or withdrawal fee at FP Markets?
FP Markets does not impose any additional costs for both deposits and withdrawals. However, be aware that payments to and from foreign banking institutions may be subject to intermediary transfer fees, which are not covered by FP Markets.
Is there any minimum withdrawal requirement at FP Markets?
FP Markets does not require that you accumulate a certain amount of funds before withdrawal. Theoretically, you can even withdraw AUD1. However, as your payment gateway may impose intermediary transfer fees, your withdrawal amounts have to be higher than those costs.
FP Markets is a trusted global broker offering more than 10,000 CFD products across forex, shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. This broker supports low commissions and tight raw spreads from 0.0 pips that are made possible by their partnership with leading banking and non-banking financial institutions.