Admiral Markets Card is an excellent solution to make your trading more efficient. How so? Let's find out in this article.
Admiral Markets is a leading forex and CFD broker that has been around since 2001. It operates under the regulation of several top-tier authorities, including ASIC of Australia and FCA of the UK.
To achieve that, Admiral Markets is always looking for ways to improve its services and make them more internationally accessible for traders all around the world. One such innovation is the Admiral Markets Card, which is basically a Visa debit card that's available in both the physical form and virtual form.
The Admiral Markets Card offers the convenience of a one-stop funding source to make various transactions wherever Visa is accepted. It is available for online purchases, over-the-phone transactions, and to withdraw cash from supported ATMs.
In this guide, we'll walk you through everything you need to know about Admiral Markets card.
Introduction to Admiral Markets Card
The Admiral Markets Card is an innovative Visa card that you can use to store funds, make and receive payments, and make transfers to other accounts. The card is connected directly to your Admiral Markets account and can be used in both physical and virtual forms. It works alongside the Admiral Markets Wallet which can be accessed from your Traders Room dashboard.
The base currency of the card is Euro with a maximum balance of 12,000 EUR. You can fund your card at any time using any payment method supported by the broker.
Moreover, the Admiral Markets Card can be used in both online and physical stores, anywhere in the world where Visa is accepted. Thus, it's very convenient and accessible for traders worldwide.
The Admiral Markets Card is available to all clients who are at least 18 years old and have an EAA residency. The client must pass the KYC verification to get this additional service. Each eligible client may obtain one physical card and one virtual card, which work in conjunction with each other.
It is worth noting that the card will be valid for three years after the issuance date. After the expiry date, the card can no longer be used.
The Various Uses of Admiral Markets Card
You can use the Admiral Markets Card for many purposes, including:
- SEPA transactions. You can make Euro payments within the SEPA region to any person or business using their IBAN number.
- Invest funds into your trading account. Any transfer you make from the card is instant, so you can easily invest in any available instrument with ease.
- Authorize transactions to any merchant that accepts Visa debit card payments. This includes chip-and-pin payments, magnetic stripe card payments, contactless payments, internet payments, mail payments, e-wallet payments, and telephone payments.
- ATM cash withdrawal. Withdraw cash from any ATM with a Visa logo.
How to Get Started with Admiral Markets Card
The easiest way to get your hands on the Admiral Markets card is to apply for the virtual card form. Keep in mind that before you apply, you must first have passed the full KYC verification process.
This includes submitting your proof of identity and proof of address. Once you've completed this important step, you can proceed to the steps below:
- Visit the Admiral Markets' website and log in to your Traders Room dashboard.
- Locate the Card module, then click "Get the Card".
- Before you can generate the card, you must first make a deposit using any method available on the platform, such as your existing credit card, bank transfer, Skrill, or the Admiral Markets Wallet.
- You will also need to create a PIN to access your card and make ATM withdrawals.
- Your Admiral Markets virtual card is ready to go! You can use and access it anytime from your dashboard.
While the virtual card is useful enough for making transactions, you may still need to obtain the physical card for more convenience. To get your physical card, you can follow these steps:
- Open your Trader's Room and then select the Card module.
- Make a request for your Admiral Markets physical card.
- Enter your physical address and other details. Make sure to double-check the delivery address to avoid any problems.
- As soon as you receive the physical card, sign the signature strip on the back of the card.
- Then, activate the card by logging in to your account or send an email to the broker's customer service at [email protected]. Note that the card must be activated within three months or it will automatically be cancelled.
Keep in mind that you will be required to pay a card fee of 10 EUR (free for wallet balances of over 5,000 EUR) for the physical card. The issued card will be delivered within 10 business days.
How Admiral Markets Card Can Make Your Trading More Efficient
Admiral Markets card offers a bunch of benefits that can improve your trading efficiency and enhance your user experience in general.
The main benefit is that you can manage all your financial activity within your account with a single card. Since the card is connected to your dashboard and wallet, you can always access your funds to invest in any asset without a hassle.
You can even connect it to e-wallets like Samsung Pay, Google Pay, or Apple Pay to make transactions easier than ever. It works like the usual debit card, so once it's connected to your account, you can seamlessly fund your e-wallet and make online purchases.
Aside from that, the card is also a great solution if you want to avoid costly bank fees. The Admiral Markets Card requires no hidden management fees, so it's very convenient and affordable. The virtual card is completely free of charge, while the physical form only requires a one-time fee of 10 EUR and a 2 EUR monthly management fee.
FAQs on Admiral Markets Card
- Is the Admiral Markets Card safe to use?
Yes, the card is completely safe, but for security purposes, please keep your card information and credentials in a safe place. Never disclose your PIN or security info like password details to anyone. It's highly recommended to check your balance regularly by logging into your account or contacting customer service via email.
- Is it possible to change my PIN?
If you forgot your PIN, you can receive a reminder through your online Admiral account. Alternatively, you can change your PIN at any ATM that supports PIN management functionality.
- Can I cancel my Admiral Markets card?
Yes, you can cancel your Admiral Markets account and card up to 14 days after the date of registration without any penalty fees. The card issue fee will be refunded as well. After 14 days, you may cancel the card at any time by contacting the customer service. However, the broker will charge a redemption fee of 2 EUR. Once the card is canceled, you should split your card in half through the signature box, magnetic strip, and chip.
- What will happen if my card is lost or stolen?
If your physical card is stolen or you suspect that someone else has found out your PIN, password, or account credentials, then you must immediately contact the broker via phone or email. You can also log in to your account and reach customer service. After that, the broker will cancel your card and your account might be blocked to avoid further breaches.
- Can I make transactions in any currency?
Technically, yes. However, please keep in mind that the card currency is Euro. So, if you make a transaction in another currency, you may need to pay a conversion fee based on the exchange rate set by Visa on the day of the transaction.
Admiral Markets is a forex and CFD brokerage that has been operating since 2001 to provide smart financial answers for traders around the globe. Their main services revolve around 3 key activities: Learning, Trade, and investing. In doing so, they have many registered subsidiaries, including Admiral Markets UK Ltd, Admiral Markets Pty Ltd (Australia), Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd, Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd, Admirals SA (Pty) Ltd (South Africa), and Aglobe Investments Ltd (Seychelles) for the worldwide market.